Bachelor's degree required. Management and clinical experience in Interventional Cardiac Cath Lab required. Minimum 3 years Cardiac Cath Lab experience. Management experience in a clinical setting. RCIS certification required. Will consider candidate with five years relevant experience. Electrophysiology experience preferred. If an RN, must have RN licensure or compact state licensure. Current BLS. Responsible for oversight of Invasive/Interventional Cardiology.
Manager- Cath Lab
Special information for candidates
All candidates must submit their application to Human Resources. You may fax your resume to 302-645-0965.
Effective January 1, 1998, the State of Delaware requires all healthcare and child care facilities to obtain the following on all employees.
Service letters are obtained from your current and previous employers. The service letter has questions and statements such as:
- The employee was directly involved on a daily or frequent basis providing services and/or care to clients/patients/residents/children.
- The employee was not directly involved providing services and/or care to clients/patients/residents/children on a daily or frequent basis, but did occasionally provide some care and/or services.
- Reason for separation from service: Laid off, Resigned, Discharged, Abandoned position or other reason.
Information relating to employee's performance
- Child Abuse Investigations: Effective 1/1/98, the Department of Services for Children, Youth and Their Families, Office of Child Care requires that persons seeking employment in a healthcare facility shall submit to a Child Abuse Registry check. A search of the Child Abuse Registry will be conducted to determine if the person is a perpetrator in any substantiated cases of child abuse or neglect.
- Adult Abuse Registry: Effective 1/1/98, for persons seeking employment, the Delaware Health and Social Services, Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities requires that the Adult Abuse Registry provide information regarding adult abuse or neglect.
- Fingerprinting: For persons seeking employment in Home Health or Gull House — the Delaware Health and Social Services, Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities requires fingerprinting on each new employee. Fingerprinting will be completed in Employment.
- Driving Record: For persons seeking employment in Plant Engineering, Security, Information Systems, Home Health, or any other department requiring driving, Beebe Medical Center will complete a driving record on each new employee