- Find a Doctor
- Gull House - Adult Activities Center
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Services
- Cancer Services
- Center for Robotic Surgery
- Diabetes & Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Emergency Services
- Home Care Services
- Hospital Medicine
- Lab Express
- Neurology/Stroke Services Program
- Orthopaedic Services
- Outpatient Services
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Population Health Department
- Respiratory Services
- Surgical Services
- Urology Services
- Walk-In Care
- Wellness Centers
- Women's Health
- Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Patients & Visitors
- Gift Shop
- The Beebe Bite
- Patient Information
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- Patient Surgery Information
- Patient Safety
- Patient's Rights
- Medical Records / Health Information
- Web Security
- Charity and Financial Assistance
- Beebe is LGBTQ Inclusive
Adult Volunteer Program
The Adult Program is for the volunteer who is not a student either in high school or college.
There are a number of opportunities for volunteering and we strive to match the assignment to the volunteer. We love the diversity of our volunteer team and rely on the talents that they bring to our organization. Many times we have new volunteers join us since they recently relocated to the Sussex County area and want to become involved with their new community. Volunteering at Beebe is a great way to become familiar with the community healthcare system and meet like-minded individuals who all have the common goal of helping Beebe provide the best possible care for their patients.
Here are the steps to begin your volunteer journey:
- Fill out this online application.
- Fill out the Survey sent to your personal email several days after the application is received. At the end of this survey, you will be given a chance to choose interview and orientation dates.
- Participate in a telephone interview where interest and assignments are discussed.
- Attend a 4.5 hour orientation.
- Set up training and start dates for department where assigned.
We ask that you commit to one (1) 4-hour shift a week or a minimum of 75 hours a year. Volunteers are also required to fill out paperwork to obtain background checks, have a TB test administered at Beebe and receive a flu shot during flu season. These are all provided free of charge at Beebe. Annual refresher training is provided throughout the year and is required to continue volunteering.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Volunteer Services Office at (302) 645-3531 or email questions to email@example.com.