Be Well Lifestyle Program
Beebe Physical Rehabilitation Services Rehoboth
Eat Well. Move Well. Live Well.
Beebe Healthcare invites you to join us on a 12-week journey to take a holistic look at your health and wellbeing. If you’ve been wanting to make lifestyle changes that will improve your quality of life, Be WELL is the program for you. With Be WELL, you will develop your own vision of wellbeing, and be empowered to make personalized changes that will help you work toward your own goals so that you can live well – body and mind.
During this 12-Week program (Wednesdays, Feb. 19 through May 6, 4:30-6 p.m.) you will:
- Explore a new wellness-focused topic each week, including healthy eating, movement and exercise, stress management, and the importance of connection and support.
- Build skills to help you make sustainable lifestyle choices.
- Develop strategies and receive tools and resources to help you live your best life.
- See the impact of positive lifestyle changes with biometric testing at the beginning and end of the program.
- Receive individualized support and health coaching sessions with a board certified health and wellness coach.
The group will meet Wednesdays, 4:30 to 6 p.m., at Beebe Physical Rehabilitation Services Rehoboth, starting Feb. 19. By signing up for this course, you commit to attending the majority of these classes.
Investment is $299. A discount is available for Beebe team members.
Begin your journey to improved health and wellness today. For more information, contact email@example.com.