Free Healthy Living Workshop-The Delaware Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
Lewes Library 111 Adams Ave, Lewes, DE 19958
More knowledge about chronic health conditions can:
- Prevent and/or delay health complications
- Deal with frustration, fatigue, pain and isolation
- Learn about appropriate exercise to maintain and improve strength, flexibility and endurance
- Communicate effectively with health professionals and others
- Understand the value of nutrition in your health
Sign up for free classes meeting Wednesdays from 1pm-3:30pm 9/6, 9/13, 9/20, 10/4, 10/11 & 10/18 at the Lewes Library.
For questions or help reach out to Population Health Community Outreach 302-645-3337.