1916 Club - Virtual Cocktail Reception
1916 CLUB MEMBERS!
Please join us for a VIRTUAL COCKTAIL RECEPTION hosted by Beebe Medical Foundation and Dr. & Mrs David Tam
We look forward to seeing you to introduce Dr. David and Mrs. Rebecca Tam and share expansion updates, community outreach efforts, and answer your questions.
Please submit questions no later than Wednesday, October 7th at 2pm to Wendy Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Grab a drink and a snack and let's connect!! Mocktail/Cocktail recipe below!
CARAMEL APPLE PIE (Mocktail/Cocktail)
- 6 cups apple cider -- -- 1/2 cup caramel syrup -- -- 3 cups sparkling water -- -- 2 tsp cinnamon -- -- 2 apples -- -- 6 rosemary sprigs -- -- golden brown sugar for rimming
- In a pitcher mix well the apple cider with the caramel syrup and add the cinnamon
- Cut the apples into thin slices and add them to the pitcher. Add the rosemary sprigs and let it sit for 20 minutes
- After the 20 minutes have passed, pour the sparkling water into the pitcher and mix
- Grab the glasses and rim them with the golden brown sugar
- Pour the caramel apple pie Mocktail into glasses
- To turn your Mocktail into a Cocktail, add Caramel Vodka to your liking