Be WELL: Journaling
Tunnell Cancer Center (McCurry Conference Room), Rehoboth Health Campus
Offered as part of our Be WELL Beyond Cancer Survivorship Series, join us to learn how journaling can help you heal.
Journaling is one way survivors can care for themselves. Writing down your thoughts gives you an opportunity to work out your feelings and emotions, which may help you relax and find reasons to be happier and more hopeful about the future.
Research shows that taking as little as 20 minutes a month for three months, to write, will produce long lasting benefits to your physical and emotional health. Journaling can help you sleep better, reduce fatigue and help you adjust psychologically to your new normal as a cancer survivor. This class will guide you through different journaling practices to help you get started.
- Date: June 16, 2021
- Time: 4 p.m.
- Location: Tunnell Cancer Center (McCurry Conference Room)
- Limited to 16 people in accordance with COVID guidelines
Be WELL: A Survivorship Series
If you would like to participate in any other classes in our series, please see the details of what we offer below:
- Be WELL Beyond Cancer Class https://bewellbeyondcancer.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL: Staying Well https://bewellstayingwell.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL: Aromatherapy https://bewellaromatherapy.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL Together: Discussion Group https://bewelltogetherdiscussiongroup.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL: Healthy Eating https://bewellhealthyeating.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL: Mindfulness https://bewellmindfulness.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL: Journaling https://bewelljournaling.eventbrite.com
For more information on all the services we provide, please visit: