Be WELL Together: Discussion Group
Tunnell Cancer Center (McCurry Conference Room), Rehoboth Health Campus
Offered as part of our Be WELL Beyond Cancer Survivorship Series, join other survivors and their loved ones to discuss coping with changes.
Your entry into cancer survivorship is a joyous time. But it may also lead to some doubt about how to cope with the many physical and emotional changes from cancer treatment. You're not alone in those changes or your concerns about how to navigate them. The Be WELL Together Discussion Group offers an opportunity for cancer survivors and their loved ones to support one another during this time.
- Date: April 7, 2021
- Time: 4 p.m.
- Location: Tunnell Cancer Center (McCurry Conference Room)
- Limited to 16 people in accordance with COVID guidelines
Be WELL: A Survivorship Series
If you would like to participate in any other classes in our series, please see the details of what we offer below:
- Be WELL Beyond Cancer Class https://bewellbeyondcancer.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL: Staying Well https://bewellstayingwell.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL: Aromatherapy https://bewellaromatherapy.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL Together: Discussion Group https://bewelltogetherdiscussiongroup.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL: Healthy Eating https://bewellhealthyeating.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL: Mindfulness https://bewellmindfulness.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL: Journaling https://bewelljournaling.eventbrite.com
For more information on all the services we provide, please visit: