Practice Endocrinology in South Coastal Delaware!
Position Title: Endocrinologist
Company Name: Beebe Healthcare
Location: 424 Savannah Road, Lewes, Delaware
Job Type: Employed
Live Where Others Vacation!
- Endocrinologist BE/BC
- Two endocrinology opportunities working with an established practice with a large patient base and with patients in Beebe’s Diabetes Management Department
- Employed opportunities are within Beebe Medical Group, a large multi-specialty hospital network
- Competitive salaries with incentives and generous benefits packages
About Our Location:
- Exceptional quality of life
- Near major metropolitan areas, Philadelphia, DC, Baltimore, NYC
- Safe, family-friendly beach resorts
- Low property taxes; no state sales or personal property taxes
- Low overall coastal cost of living
- Private, charter and public school choices
About Beebe Healthcare
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, dynamic not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite campuses and facilities throughout southern Delaware, plus a $180,000,000 system-wide expansion currently underway. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent. Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
- Progressive, high quality care, and patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, daVinci Xi robot 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site