New FM Residency Seeks Physician Leader: Live Where Others Vacation!
Beebe Healthcare – a growing, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout beautiful south coastal Delaware – is starting a new Family Medicine residency. We are looking for an experienced, dynamic physician to serve as the inaugural Associate Program Director to assist in the development, design and implementation of the new community-based 4-4-4 residency. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join the organization and be an integral part of developing the GME enterprise.
About the Position:
- Responsible for planning, implementation and direction of the Family Medicine Residency Program in coordination with the Program Director, and the Office of Medicine Education.
- Collaborate with the Program Director in the overall planning and direction of activities associated with the Family Medicine Residency in order to meet ACGME, ABFM, Joint Commission and other regulatory agency requirements for resident physicians and faculty as outlined by the hospital.
- Practice full spectrum family medicine including inpatient/hospital medicine.
- The position will be split between direct patient care and required Associate Program Director administrative responsibilities as outlined by the ACGME.
About the Position:
- AOA or ABMS board certification in Family Medicine.
- Have or be able to obtain medical licensure in the state of Delaware and appropriate medical staff appointment.
- Documented clinical, educational, scholarly activity and administrative experience beyond residency training with some experience as academic faculty.
- Demonstration of professional behaviors that allow the Associate Program Director to serve as a role model.
- Demonstration of strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate values and behaviors consistent with Beebe Healthcare’s values and behavior standards.
About Our Location:
- Exceptional quality of life
- Near major metropolitan areas, Philadelphia, DC, Baltimore, NYC
- Safe, family-friendly beach resorts
- Low property taxes; no state sales or personal property taxes
- Low overall coastal cost of living
- Private, charter and public school choices
About Beebe Healthcare
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, dynamic not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite campuses and facilities throughout southern Delaware, plus a $180,000,000 system-wide expansion currently underway. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent. Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
- Progressive, high quality care, and patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, daVinci Xi robot 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site