Hospitalist/Nocturnist - at the Beach in Low Tax Coastal Delaware!
Live where others vacation! Beebe Healthcare in Lewes, Delaware, is seeking an experienced Hospitalist and Nocturnist to practice in this family-oriented resort area with a work-life balance. We're looking for independent and experienced physicians with at least one year of experience.
Extremely competitive compensation/benefits package. Extra bump in salary as a Nocturnist.
About the Position:
- Twelve-hour shifts, seven days on, seven days off; flexible
- Extra shifts available
- Join an exceptional team of physicians; collegial atmosphere
- Employed within Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network
- Competitive compensation with incentives and sign-on bonus; generous benefits package, including relocation, CME allowances and retirement plans
- LOTS of PTO!
About Our Location:
- Exceptional quality of life
- Near major metropolitan areas, Philadelphia, DC, Baltimore, NYC
- Safe, family-friendly beach resorts
- Low property taxes; no state sales or personal property taxes
- Low overall coastal cost of living
- Private, charter and public school choices
About Beebe Healthcare
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, dynamic not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite campuses and facilities throughout southern Delaware, plus a $180,000,000 system-wide expansion currently underway. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent. Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
- Progressive, high quality care, and patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, daVinci Xi robot 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site