Practice Internal Medicine in South Coastal Delaware.
Position Title: Internal Medicine Physician
Company Name: Beebe Healthcare
Location: 424 Savannah Road, Lewes, Delaware
Job Type: Employed
Live Where Others Vacation!
Ready to move to the beach? Beebe Healthcare offers Primary Care Internal Medicine opportunities in this family-oriented resort area with work-life balance.
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware. The area has a five-year projected population growth rate of 9.2%. A $180,000,000 system-wide expansion is underway.
- Internal Medicine Physicians BE/BC (primary care)
- Employed within Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network
- Competitive compensation with incentives and generous benefits package
About Our Location:
- Exceptional quality of life
- Near major metropolitan areas, Philadelphia, DC, Baltimore, NYC
- Safe, family-friendly beach resorts
- Low property taxes; no state sales or personal property taxes
- Low overall coastal cost of living
- Private, charter and public school choices
About Beebe Healthcare
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, dynamic not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite campuses and facilities throughout southern Delaware, plus a $180,000,000 system-wide expansion currently underway. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent. Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
- Progressive, high quality care, and patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, daVinci Xi robot 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site