Practice Medical Oncology in Coastal Southern Delaware
Position Title: Oncologist/Hematologist
Company Name: Tunnell Cancer Center at Beebe Healthcare
Location: Lewes, Delaware
Job Type: Full time
Live Where Others Vacation!
Join a clinical team treating adult patients in a well established and highly regarded practice at Beebe Healthcare’s Tunnell Cancer Center. We are adding two positions to accommodate volume growth and facility expansion. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent.
Tunnell Cancer Center is part of Beebe Healthcare, a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital, numerous satellite facilities and a $180,000,000 system-wide expansion underway, including an additional stand-alone, full service center. Tunnell Cancer Center is a modern facility with a brightly designed infusion center and radiation, an on-site lab, and has a spacious design with large, comfortable patient areas. Medical, surgical, radiation oncologists and mid-level providers are backed by strong clinical support and visionary administrative leadership. Emphasis is placed on teamwork and a collegial approach to warm, friendly and kind patient care. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent.
- Experienced, Board Certified in areas of expertise
- Participation on tumor board, clinical trials and committees
- Rotation with a team of clinicians for call coverage
- A Beebe Healthcare employed opportunity
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits package
Nationally recognized. Tunnell Cancer Center holds two accreditations from the American College of Surgeons (ACS). The Oncology Service Line consistently receives accreditation from the ACS’s Commission on Cancer and, in 2017, was granted another Three-Year Accreditation. Also, the Breast Health Program is the only one in Delaware to be accredited by the American College of Surgeon’s National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). Recipient of Research Excellence Top Affiliate Participation Award in 2018. Additionally, Tunnell Cancer Center is QOPI Certified.
About Our Location:
- Exceptional quality of life
- Near major metropolitan areas, Philadelphia, DC, Baltimore, NYC
- Safe, family-friendly beach resorts
- Low property taxes; no state sales or personal property taxes
- Low overall coastal cost of living
- Private, charter and public school choices
About Beebe Healthcare
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, dynamic not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite campuses and facilities throughout southern Delaware, plus a $180,000,000 system-wide expansion currently underway. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent. Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
- Progressive, high quality care, and patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, daVinci Xi robot 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site
Email cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
Phone: (302) 313-2300 Fax: (302) 644-3560
Beebe Medical Group Administrative Office
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 103
Lewes, DE 19958
Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free. This is not a visa opportunity.