Practice Neurology in South Coastal Delaware.
Employer: Beebe Healthcare
Location: Coastal Southern Delaware
Specialty: Neurologist BE/BC
Practitioner type: Full time, employed
Preferred education: MD or DO
Live Where Others Vacation!
Practice Neurology in a family-oriented beach resort area with work-life balance.
- Neurologist BE/BC
- Provide comprehensive care and experience evaluating and treating full range of neurological conditions
- Strong commitment to patients, the practice of medicine and collaboration with healthcare colleagues, patients and their families to ensure comprehensive, patient-focused service
- Work in medical office as well as hospital setting
About Our Location:
- Exceptional quality of life
- Near major metropolitan areas, Philadelphia, DC, Baltimore, NYC
- Safe, family-friendly beach resorts
- Low property taxes; no state sales or personal property taxes
- Low overall coastal cost of living
- Private, charter and public school choices
About Beebe Healthcare
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, dynamic not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite campuses and facilities throughout southern Delaware, plus a $180,000,000 system-wide expansion currently underway. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent. Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
- Progressive, high quality care, and patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, daVinci Xi robot 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site