Practice Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine in South Coastal Delaware.
Employer: Beebe Healthcare
Location: Coastal Southern Delaware
Specialty: Pulmonology/CC, BC/BE
Practitioner type: Full time, employed
Preferred education: MD or DO
Live Where Others Vacation!
Walk into an award-winning, busy, successful Pulmonology/CC practice in a family-oriented beach resort area with optimal work-life balance.
- Pulmonology/CC physicians BE/BC
- Opportunities in area of concentrated expansion
- A blend of inpatient ICU coverage and an outpatient practice
- Nurse practitioner support
- Beebe’s ICU has neuro, surgical and cardiac patients, and has technology unique to our hospital size (Cardiohelp, Impella, EV 1000, Vigilance, CRRT)
- Healthgrades Pulmonary Care Excellence Award and Top 10% in the nation for Overall Pulmonary Services for three years in a row (2017-2019)
- Certification of pulmonary rehabilitation program by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Employed by Beebe Medical Group, a multi-specialty hospital physician network
- Competitive salary with incentives and generous benefits package, including relocation and CME allowances
About Our Location:
- Exceptional quality of life
- Near major metropolitan areas, Philadelphia, DC, Baltimore, NYC
- Safe, family-friendly beach resorts
- Low property taxes; no state sales or personal property taxes
- Low overall coastal cost of living
- Private, charter and public school choices
About Beebe Healthcare
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, dynamic not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite campuses and facilities throughout southern Delaware, plus a $180,000,000 system-wide expansion currently underway. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent. Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
- Progressive, high quality care, and patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, daVinci Xi robot 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site