- Find a Doctor
- Patients & Visitors
Hospitalist Job Opportunity
Employer: Beebe Healthcare
Location: Coastal Southern Delaware
Specialty: Hospitalists, BE/BC
Practitioner type: Full time, employed
Preferred education: MD or DO
Live Where Others Vacation!
Practice Hospital Medicine in South Coastal Delaware.
Ready to move to the beach? Beebe Healthcare has Hospitalist opportunities in a fast-growing resort area with optimal work-life balance.
- BE/BC Hospitalists
- BLS training required
- Employed within multi-specialty hospital network
- Competitive salary with incentives and generous benefits, including relocation and CME allowances and more
- Twelve-hour shifts, seven days on, seven days off; flexible
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware. A $240,000,000 system-wide expansion is underway. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent. Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
About Our Location
- Exceptional quality of life
- Near major metropolitan areas, Philadelphia, DC, Baltimore, NYC
- Safe, family-friendly beach resorts
- Low property taxes; no state sales or personal property taxes
- Low overall coastal cost of living
- Private, charter and public school choices
About Beebe Healthcare
- Progressive, high quality care and patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, da Vinci Xi robot, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET CT Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers,
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site
Email cover letter and CV to: PhysicianRecruitment@BeebeHealthcare.org
Phone: (302) 313-2300
Fax: (302) 644-3560
Beebe Medical Group Administrative Office
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 103
Lewes, DE 19958
Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free. This is not a visa opportunity.