Employer: Beebe Healthcare
Location: Coastal Southern Delaware
Specialty: Hospitalists, BC/BE
Practioner type: Full time, employed
Preferred education: MD or DO
Big City Medicine. Small Town Charm.
Hospitalist opportunities in coastal Delaware
Plant your roots in our sand! Imagine your Hospitalist career where award-winning healthcare goes hand-in-hand with an exceptional quality of life! You can have both with Beebe Healthcare.
Beebe is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital, a planned multi-million dollar expansion, and numerous satellite locations throughout southern Delaware. The area has a 9.2% projected five-year growth rate.
- BC/BE Hospitalists
- Employed within multi-specialty hospital network; competitive salary with generous benefits package
- Twelve-hour shifts, seven days on, seven days off; flexible
About Beebe Healthcare - www.beebehealthcare.org
- Beebe is progressive and growing quickly, with high patient satisfaction
- Recognized by Healthgrades® as One of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention™ in 2017
- Additional Healthgrades® 5-Star Recipients for 2017: Total Knee Replacement (14 years in a row); Spinal Fusion Surgery (8 years in a row); Total Hip Replacement; Stroke; Pneumonia; Sepsis; and Respiratory Failure
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, da Vinci XI robotic surgical system, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing
- Affiliation with major Philadelphia medical school offers teaching opportunities
About the Area
- Located at the beach in beautiful, family-friendly Southern Delaware
- Private, charter, and public school options
- Our quality of life is exceptional, and the environment is smart, progressive and safe
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles
- Cozy, relaxed community where recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling
- Cultural offerings range from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining
- Low taxes and no sales tax; low cost of living
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC
- More at www.leweschamber.org and www.beach-fun.com
Come discover Beebe Healthcare and the south coast of Delaware, where, you will make a difference!
Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
Email cover letter and CV to:
Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services
Beebe Healthcare Medical Group Administration
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102
Lewes, DE 19958
Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free. This is not a visa opportunity.