Infectious Disease Job Opportunity
Employer: Beebe Medical Group
Contact: Bill Cook, email@example.com
Ready to move to the beach?
Beebe Healthcare is seeking Infectious Disease physicians to practice in this family-oriented resort area with a work-life balance.
Beebe Healthcare is a growing, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware. Our county is one of the fastest-growing in the nation. A multi-million dollar system-wide expansion is underway.
About the position:
• Employed within Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network
• Competitive compensation with incentives and sign-on bonus; generous benefits package, including relocation, CME allowances and retirement plans
About the Southern Delaware Area:
• Safe, family-friendly Southern Delaware
• Exceptional quality of life
• Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles
• Relaxed community where recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling
• Private, charter and public school options
• Low cost of living: low taxes, no sales tax, third-lowest property taxes in the nation
• Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, DC, and NYC
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity and/or schedule an on-site visit, please send your CV to Bill Cook, at firstname.lastname@example.org.