Beebe Healthcare COVID-19 Screening Line Goes Live at Noon
Beebe Healthcare is providing another resource for the community as we work together to slow the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Beebe’s COVID-19 Screening Line, 302-645-3200, will go live at noon Friday to provide screening and assessment of community members who do not have access to a primary care provider. If appropriate, the clinician on the phone will be able to provide a physician order to be tested at one of Beebe’s Referral-Based Testing locations.
Callers will need their driver’s license and insurance information ready when you call. Please leave a message and your call will be returned if assistance is not immediately provided.
For more information, go to the public health page at www.beebehealthcare.org/patients-visitors/public-health-information.
Hours of operation:
On Friday, March 20, the Coronavirus Screening and Assessment Line will be staffed noon to 4:30 p.m. On Saturday and Sunday, it will be staffed 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. On Monday, March 23, the line will be staffed seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
“I feel I need testing, what should I do?”
- Reach out to your provider or local walk-in care.
- If you do not have a provider, call 302-645-3200 to be screened and assessed by a Beebe provider.
- If the provider deems a test necessary, Beebe will reach out to you to schedule a visit and instructions will be provided.
- Remember to follow the advice of the State and CDC:
- For individuals who are sick, particularly with fever and cough, or shortness of breath, stay home and contact your primary care provider for guidance.
- Practice social distancing and good hand hygiene.
- Utilize the Coronavirus Call Center, 1-866-408-1899, for additional questions and guidance.
- Questions can also be submitted by email at DPHCall@delaware.gov.