Beebe Healthcare to Host Connection Cure Workshop, July 23, in Lewes
The Connection Cure is a human engagement project that explores face-to-face connection as a catalyst for healing and wellness. This workshop challenges people to engage with themselves, others, and the world through meaningful conversation and connection.
The workshop is hosted by Lisa Daron Grossman, founder of The Connection Cure, who is a speaker, life coach, and practitioner of positive psychology. The workshop will be held Monday, July 23, from 5 to 6:30 p.m. at the Lewes Public Library.
RSVP online: https://the-connection-cure-lewes.eventbrite.com.
Traveling to every state in America, Lisa Daron Grossman hosts workshops so that together we can aim to de-stigmatize loneliness in our increasingly disconnected society, learn the science behind everyday interactions and create community and belonging, right where we are.
In the workshop, we will:
- Create a safe space to learn, define, and talk about connection
- Understand the science behind the Connection Cure and learn how love actually changes our body’s biochemistry by lowering our cortisol, boosting our immune system, and strengthening our heart
- Share our own experiences of connection and disconnection
- Engage in practical, tactical, easy ways to connect more
- Learn and practice how “micro-moments” can help heal and strengthen our bodies
- Take "micro-moments" macro by using these techniques to build community, bridge differences, and have deeper connections in our daily interactions
- Hear Lisa’s stories from Connection Cure across America
- Become part of the Connection Cure community
For more information, please contact Rita Williams at [email protected] or (302) 856-9729 ext. 2936.