Beebe Healthcare to Host Job Fair at Dover Downs March 16
Beebe Healthcare will host a clinical healthcare professionals job fair from 3-6 p.m. on Monday, March 16, in the Kent/Mezzanine Room at Dover Downs, located at 1131 North DuPont Highway in Dover.
Interested candidates are asked to RSVP for the event by calling 302-645-3336 or emailing [email protected]. You must bring copies of your resume to the job fair.
Beebe Healthcare is hiring clinical nurses (RNs) with two years of nursing experience. Openings include:
• Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
• Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Unit (CTICU)
• Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR)
• Emergency Department (Margaret H. Rollins Lewes Campus)
• Float Pool
• Cardiac Cath Lab
• Medical-Surgical Units
• Registered Nurse First Assistant (RNFA)
• Early Nurse Intervention Team (ENIT)
Beebe is also hiring home health clinical nurses, LPNs, and certified nursing assistants (CNAs) for multiple positions and departments, as well as cardiac cath techs.
For more information on these positions or for a list of all openings at Beebe Healthcare, go to www.beebehealthcare.org/career-opportunities. Follow Beebe Careers on Facebook for the latest information.