Beebe Healthcare Invites the public to an open house at its Millville Medical Complex
With a cold winter behind us, Beebe Healthcare invites friends, neighbors, vacationers, second home owners and families to come out and visit the Millville Medical Complex on Route 26 to learn about the health services available.
The open house will take place on Wednesday, April 22, from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. The Complex is located in Creekside Plaza, five miles west of Route 1. People attending will have the opportunity to chat with the healthcare providers who work at the location, take part in some free health screenings and have a chance to win a free Apple iPad Mini. Light refreshments will be available.
Beebe has operated health services in the location, adjacent to Food Lion and across the street from Giant, since 1983. Over the years, the services have been expanded and improved. Today, located at the complex are the following services:
• Beebe Medical Group Family Practice Millville - (302) 539-4302
• Walk-In Care – (302) 541-4175. -- Open 9 a .m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday with hours expanding in the summer
• Beebe Lab Express – (302) 539-1620 -- Open 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 6 a.m. to noon on Saturday
• Beebe Imaging – (302) 539-8749 -- Open 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday
• Beebe Rehab Services (Which includes: Physical Therapy; Occupational Therapy; Speech Pathology) (302) 539-6404 -- Open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Beebe Walk-In Care allows patients to receive non-emergency and immediate care at a more affordable price. Examples of the illnesses and health problems that are appropriate for treatment in Walk-In Care include:
• Upper respiratory infections
• Strep throat/Sore throat
• Cough, cold, flu
• Sinus infections
• Ear infections
• Swimmer’s ear
• Minor eye infections, pink eye, stye and abrasions
• Bladder infections
• Sprains and Strains
• Minor burns, cuts and simple lacerations
• Uncomplicated neck and back pain
• Incision and drainage
• Simple splinting
In the event of a life-threatening illness or accident, please call 911. This will allow the patient to receive immediate, emergency treatment by emergency responders and to be taken to the nearest suitable hospital emergency room.
Beebe Healthcare is a not-for-profit community healthcare system with a charitable mission to encourage healthy living, prevent illness, and restore optimal health with the people residing, working, or visiting in the communities we serve. It offers multiple services throughout Southern Delaware including a hospital, a cancer center, and outpatient facilities at multiple sites providing lab, imaging, physical rehab services and walk-in care. For more information, please visit us online at www.beebehealthcare.org.