Beebe’s Rehoboth Walk-In Care Center Moves to New Location June 7, 2022
Beebe Healthcare’s Rehoboth Walk-In Care Center is opening at its new location on the Rehoboth Health Campus on Tuesday, June 7. The new suite expands capacity by 40% and is within the Specialty Surgical Hospital at 19161 Healthy Way.
Those seeking the services of the Walk-In Care Center should enter at the designated location on the east side of building, which faces the other buildings on the Rehoboth Health Campus. The Surgical Hospital entrance, which faces Warrington Road, is only for surgical patients and visitors.
“We are thrilled to move into this larger space to better care for our patients, especially during the busy season,” said David A. Tam, MD, MBA, CPHE, FACHE, President & CEO, Beebe Healthcare.
The days and hours remain the same for the Rehoboth Walk-In, which is open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Walk-ins are always welcome but Beebe does offer online scheduling which allows you to pre-register for an appointment, which typically expedites a sick visit. Additionally, the Walk-Ins have telemedicine available. Visit our Walk-In Care page for more information.
Beebe Walk-In Care treats these common ailments:
- Eye and ear infections
- Sports physicals
- Urinary tract and bladder infections
- Sprains and minor injuries
- Minor gastrointestinal complaints
- Skin problems such as minor rashes and burns
- Minor cuts and simple lacerations (stitches must be placed in less than 24 hours)
- Limited medication refills
- Upper respiratory infections such as sore throats. sinus infections, flu, laryngitis, allergies