- Find a Doctor
- Gull House - Adult Activities Center
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Services
- Cancer Services
- Center for Robotic Surgery
- Diabetes & Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Emergency Services
- Home Care Services
- Hospital Medicine
- Lab Express
- Neurology/Stroke Services Program
- Orthopaedic Services
- Outpatient Services
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Population Health Department
- Respiratory Services
- Surgical Services
- Urology Services
- Walk-In Care
- Wellness Centers
- Women's Health
- Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Patients & Visitors
- Gift Shop
- The Beebe Bite
- Patient Information
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- Patient Surgery Information
- Patient Safety
- Patient's Rights
- Medical Records / Health Information Management
- Web Security
- Charity and Financial Assistance
Beebe Healthcare Honors Anna Whitney with March L.O.V.E. Letter Award
Submitted by Rachel on
Beebe Healthcare is proud to recognize Anna Whitney, a customer service liaison at Beebe Healthcare, as the March Living Our Values Every Day (L.O.V.E.) award recipient.
Last year, a task force of Beebe Healthcare team members met over multiple months to examine exceptional patient experiences and create a system of values, followed by every team member when performing at his or her best.
Beebe Healthcare team members have pledged to live these values every day. As a patient or visitor at Beebe, you may see these value statements posted. We invite you to help us be mindful of our values as we care for you and your family members.
Anna Whitney works as a customer service liaison at the Georgetown Health Campus. Anna is often the first person patients meet as they enter the Georgetown facility, which houses Beebe Family Practice – Georgetown, Beebe Walk-In Care, Beebe Imaging, Lab Express, and Physical Rehabilitation, as well as Beebe HealthyBack.
When Anna isn’t greeting patients with a warm smile, she is often found picking up trash in the parking lot or sweeping. Anna says she always want the building to look its best for the patients. For her compassion and caring, and her exceptional teamwork, Anna received the March L.O.V.E. Letter Award.
Beebe Healthcare’s L.O.V.E. Letter Recognition Program was established in 2015 and gives team members the opportunity to be recognized by their peers and supervisors for outstanding service. The program is similar to an employee of the month program. Team members are encouraged to send L.O.V.E. notes to other team members during the course of the month. A committee then evaluates the L.O.V.E. notes and selects one to receive the monthly L.O.V.E. Letter. Winners are announced in a surprise ceremony in which the committee visits the winner in his or her department and presents the award. Employees selected for the award receive:
• Parking space in the parking garage for one month
• $100 gift card donated by Fred and Lyndie Hertrich
• 100 points toward Beebe L.O.V.E. Notes Merchandise
• Letter of congratulations and personal visit from Rick Schaffner, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for Beebe
• Their photo added to the L.O.V.E. Letter wall plaque
• Letter to team member’s director and department recognition
For more information about Beebe Healthcare’s Values and how team members live our values every day, go to /our-values. For more information about Beebe’s “Celebrate Excellent Care” program and how you can support Beebe Healthcare, the local non-profit community healthcare system, contact the Foundation at (302) 644-2900.