- Find a Doctor
- Gull House - Adult Activities Center
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Services
- Cancer Services
- Center for Robotic Surgery
- Diabetes & Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Emergency Services
- Home Care Services
- Hospital Medicine
- Lab Express
- Neurology/Stroke Services Program
- Orthopaedic Services
- Outpatient Services
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Population Health Department
- Respiratory Services
- Surgical Services
- Urology Services
- Walk-In Care
- Wellness Centers
- Women's Health
- Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Patients & Visitors
- Gift Shop
- The Beebe Bite
- Patient Information
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- Patient Surgery Information
- Patient Safety
- Patient's Rights
- Medical Records / Health Information Management
- Web Security
- Charity and Financial Assistance
Beebe Healthcare to Host Job Fair April 12
Submitted by Rachel on
Beebe Healthcare is hosting a job fair Thursday, April 12, for interested candidates to learn more about their opportunities at the premier healthcare facility in Sussex County.
What: On-site job fair at Beebe Healthcare for: ICU RNs, Physician Office Nurses: LPN/RN, Medical Assistants, Patient Care Techs, Financial Services Rep II, Revenue Integrity Analyst.
When: Thursday, April 12, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Beebe’s Medical Center in Lewes, 424 Savannah Road, in the Sunshine Café
Registration and submittal of an online application and resume is required by Friday, April 6. To register, call (302) 645-3336, and submit your application and resume at www.beebehealthcare.org/career-opportunities.
Career opportunities at Beebe include the following:
- Intensive care unit registered nurses: Care for patients with serious medical conditions. Qualified full-time applicants to this position may be eligible for a sign-on bonus of between $3,000 and $5,000 based on full-time nursing experience. In addition, those who would like to speak with a nursing recruiter before this job fair or who can’t attend in person can join our virtual job fair for ICU nurses on Thursday, March 29, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. To register, visit this website: https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/beebehealthcare/e/GRMBg
- Physician office nurses: LPN/RN, responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process. LPN/RN license. BLS Certification.
- Medical assistants: Performs various duties assisting with patient care or treatment in the practice or clinic setting. BLS Certification. Proof of Medical Assistant Program.
- Patient care techs: BLS Certifications. In addition to performing PCT responsibilities, also functions in an expanded role after meeting educational and certification criteria.
- Financial services rep II: Healthcare financial services experience sought. Conducts financial interviews with customers on all inpatient and same-day surgery accounts.
- Revenue integrity analyst: Billing, reimbursement and hospital finances experience sought. Primary duties include ensuring compliance with policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
Please visit our website, www.beebehealthcare.org/career-opportunities, for position descriptions and more information.