- Find a Doctor
- Patients & Visitors
Beebe Healthcare to Host On-Site Clinical Job Fair Jan. 27
Submitted by Rachel on
Beebe Healthcare will host a clinical healthcare professionals job fair from 3-6 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 27 at the Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing at Beebe Healthcare, located at 424 Savannah Road (behind the hospital) in Lewes.
Beebe Healthcare is hiring clinical nurses (RNs) with two years of nursing experience. Openings include:
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Unit (CTICU)
- Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR)
- Emergency Department (Margaret H. Rollins Lewes Campus)
- Float Pool
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Medical-Surgical Units
- Registered Nurse First Assistant (RNFA)
- Early Nurse Intervention Team (ENIT)
Beebe is also hiring certified nursing assistants (CNAs) for multiple positions and departments.
For more information on these positions or for a list of all openings at Beebe Healthcare, go to www.beebehealthcare.org/career-opportunities. Follow Beebe Careers on Facebook for the latest information.