- Find a Doctor
- Emergency Care
- Home Care
- Outpatient Services
- Women's Health
- Vascular & Vein Center
- Patients & Visitors
- The Beebe Bite
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- Patient Information
- Gift Shop
- Charity and Financial Assistance
- Beebe is LGBTQ Inclusive
Beebe Medical Group to Host Job Fair on Tuesday, June 20, in Georgetown
Submitted by Rachel on
Beebe Medical Group, which employs the healthcare professionals working with Beebe Healthcare, is hosting a Job Fair on Tuesday, June 20. Two time frames are available for potential job seekers: 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. – at Beebe Health Campus – Georgetown, 21635 Biden Ave.
Candidates must RSVP by calling (302) 645-3336. All candidates must bring a copy of their resume to the job fair.
We have the following exciting opportunities available:
- Medical Assistants - FT, PT and Casual. Requirements: High school graduate or equivalent education. Graduate of a Medical Assistant program or 2-3 years of experience with a medical practice/clinic. BLS/CPR through the American Heart Association.
- Patient Care Tech – Casual. Requirements: High school graduate or equivalent education. Two years of previous experience as a Medical Assistant in a physician medical practice or walk-in/urgent care. Previous registration experience preferred. BLS/CPR through the American Heart Association.
- Patient Service Representative - Full Time and Part Time. Requirements: High school graduate or equivalent education. Two years of experience in hospital/medical office environment with familiarity of registration and insurance. Computer skills with attention to details. Familiar with medical terminology.
- Physician Office Nurse - Full Time. RN or LPN licensed in the state of Delaware. BLS/CPR through the American Heart Association. One to 2 years of experience in medical office or clinic.
- Documentation/Coding Educator - Full Time. High school graduate. Current certification or eligibility to acquire certification as a Certified Coding Specialist. Extensive knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 coding and EHR system.
It’s a great time to join Beebe Healthcare! Qualified applicants will be able to have an interview during the job fair. The award-winning team at Beebe Healthcare is seeking dedicated, experienced, patient-focused professionals. Come find out why Beebe Healthcare team members love working here!
Beebe Healthcare, located in Lewes, is the premier healthcare facility in Sussex County, serving a thriving beach and vacation resort area and a growing year-round population. Beebe Healthcare offers you a unique opportunity to not only love what you do, but love where you live and work!
Our employees play a pivotal role in our continued success. Attracting and retaining the best healthcare professionals is Beebe Healthcare's top priority. We offer an excellent patient-focused environment, exciting career opportunities, and leading-edge technology with supportive, progressive leadership. Joining Beebe Healthcare means joining an exciting healthcare team that is deeply committed to the community. Join us to take advantage of our excellent benefits and compensation package.
For detailed job descriptions, go to www.beebehealthcare.org. Please RSVP today by calling Human Resources at (302) 645-3336. Keep up to date on job postings by following us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/beebecareers.