- Find a Doctor
- Gull House - Adult Activities Center
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Services
- Cancer Services
- Center for Robotic Surgery
- Diabetes & Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Emergency Services
- Home Care Services
- Hospital Medicine
- Lab Express
- Neurology/Stroke Services Program
- Orthopaedic Services
- Outpatient Services
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Population Health Department
- Respiratory Services
- Surgical Services
- Urology Services
- Walk-In Care
- Wellness Centers
- Women's Health
- Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Patients & Visitors
- Gift Shop
- The Beebe Bite
- Patient Information
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- Patient Surgery Information
- Patient Safety
- Patient's Rights
- Medical Records / Health Information Management
- Web Security
- Charity and Financial Assistance
Medical Center in Lewes Open as normal; Beebe Walk-In Care Centers in Millville, Millsboro and Georgetown open at NOON today
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on
Beebe Healthcare announces its plans for operations TODAY, Tuesday, February 17, 2015, based on the amount of snowfall.
• The Medical Center in Lewes is staffed and will be open as usual
• Beebe Walk-in Care locations in Millville, Millsboro and Georgetown will open at NOON.
• Most Outpatient services at satellite locations throughout Sussex County will open at NOON.
• Beebe Healthcare Medical Group offices and services will open at NOON.
Beebe location Closures:
• Gull House (Rehoboth Beach)
• The Long Neck location, which houses Wound Care and Beebe Lab Express
• Tunnell Cancer Center
Please call Beebe Healthcare’s Pre-Arrival Department at 302-645-FAST (3278) if you need to reschedule your appointment.
The Emergency Department, Operating Rooms, and Labor and Delivery at the hospital on Savannah Road in Lewes are fully staffed and ready for traumas and other emergency situations throughout the storm.
Please be safe and stay inside during the storm.
Beebe Healthcare is a not-for-profit community healthcare system with a charitable mission to encourage healthy living, prevent illness, and restore optimal health for the people residing, working, or visiting in the communities we serve. It offers services throughout Southern Delaware for residents and visitors, including a 210-licensed-bed hospital, a cancer center, and outpatient facilities providing walk-in care, lab, imaging, and physical rehab services. For more information, please visit us online at www.beebehealthcare.org.