- Find a Doctor
- Gull House - Adult Activities Center
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Services
- Cancer Services
- Center for Robotic Surgery
- Diabetes & Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Emergency Services
- Home Care Services
- Hospital Medicine
- Lab Express
- Neurology/Stroke Services Program
- Orthopaedic Services
- Outpatient Services
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Population Health Department
- Respiratory Services
- Surgical Services
- Urology Services
- Walk-In Care
- Wellness Centers
- Women's Health
- Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Patients & Visitors
- Gift Shop
- The Beebe Bite
- Patient Information
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- Patient Surgery Information
- Patient Safety
- Patient's Rights
- Medical Records / Health Information Management
- Web Security
- Charity and Financial Assistance
Beebe Healthcare Welcomes First-Year Students to the Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on
The 2014 fall semester recently kicked off with festivities at the Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing at Beebe Healthcare with a welcome and orientation for first-year students.
The students had the opportunity to meet faculty members and senior students at the orientation luncheon. Several local businesses, universities and Beebe Healthcare donated gifts for the student welcome bags. Those who participated were:
- Beebe Healthcare Population Health Department donated first aid kits
- University of Delaware contributed white boards with markers and book bags.
- Wilmington University contributed a pen and other useful items.
- Dental Group toothbrush, toothpaste and floss
- King’s Ice Cream contributed gift certificates.
- Surf Bagel donated $5 gift cards.
- Nicola Pizza slice of pizza coupon
- Nectar gift card for a smoothie
These students will be the first class to graduate from the new building at the Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing. Construction is progressing as scheduled and the building should be fully enclosed by the beginning of November. Completion of the project is anticipated in March 2015.
Caption: First-year students are (left to right): Top Row: Thomas Burkett, Michael Saccomando, Kevin Burkett, Samantha Dunbar, Courtney Masterson, Middle Row: Danielle Marsico, Scott Bell, Sara Adams, Ashley Rego, Kayla Miller, Marissa Setzer, Laura Richards, Danielle Steigerwalt, Meg Peirnock, Katie Daniels, Jessica Fry-Hamilton Front Row: Angela Kontoulas, Rachel Springer, Kristin Hester, Eve-Joellyn DuPree, Jillian Zuppo, Nicole McConnell, Lindsay Hetrick, Beth Willing, Megan VanSant, and Crystal DiMattia. The school under construction can be seen in the background.
Beebe Healthcare is a not-for-profit community healthcare system with a charitable mission to encourage healthy living, prevent illness, and restore optimal health for the people residing, working, or visiting in the communities we serve. It offers services throughout Southern Delaware including a 210-licensed-bed hospital, a cancer center, and outpatient facilities at multiple sites providing walk-in care, lab, imaging, and physical rehab services. For more information, please visit us online at www.beebehealthcare.org.