- Find a Doctor
- Emergency Care
- Home Care
- Outpatient Services
- Women's Health
- Vascular & Vein Center
- Patients & Visitors
- The Beebe Bite
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- Patient Information
- Gift Shop
- Charity and Financial Assistance
- Beebe is LGBTQ Inclusive
Beebe Healthcare to Host Job Fair for Lab Openings, February 6
Submitted by Rachel on
Beebe Healthcare will host a Job Fair for Lab Openings on Wednesday, February 6, 3 to 6 p.m., at the Sunshine Café, located at the Margaret H. Rollins Lewes Campus, 424 Savannah Road, Lewes.
Job openings include:
- Phlebotomists: Inpatient and outpatient opportunities are available. Preference is for two years of experience and/or certified phlebotomists.
- Med Techs: ASCP required; full- and part-time positions available.
- Clinical Lab Assistants: Medical background required. Various shifts available, depending on department needs.
For more information or full job descriptions: www.beebehealthcare.org/careers.