- Find a Doctor
- Gull House - Adult Activities Center
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Services
- Cancer Services
- Center for Robotic Surgery
- Diabetes & Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Emergency Services
- Home Care Services
- Hospital Medicine
- Lab Express
- Neurology/Stroke Services Program
- Orthopaedic Services
- Outpatient Services
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Population Health Department
- Respiratory Services
- Surgical Services
- Urology Services
- Walk-In Care
- Wellness Centers
- Women's Health
- Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Patients & Visitors
- Gift Shop
- The Beebe Bite
- Patient Information
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- Patient Surgery Information
- Patient Safety
- Patient's Rights
- Medical Records / Health Information Management
- Web Security
- Charity and Financial Assistance
Beebe Healthcare Recognizes Loretta Holtgrewe with the February L.O.V.E. Letter Award
Submitted by Rachel on
Beebe Healthcare is proud to recognize Loretta Holtgrewe, Histotech with the Anatomic Pathology Lab, as the February 2018 recipient of the Living Our Values Every day (L.O.V.E.) Award.
In 2015, Beebe created a system of values, which every team member pledges to follow. As a patient or visitor at Beebe, you may see these value statements posted. We invite you to help us be mindful of our values as we care for you and your family members.
Loretta was nominated by Deborah Polkovitch, Histotech with Beebe’s Anatomic Pathology Lab. Deborah wrote that Loretta lives the Beebe values by treating each individual with respect and dignity, building trusting relationships with compassion and kindness, and by acting with passion and love for others to make a difference.
Thank you, Loretta, for all you do!
Beebe Healthcare’s L.O.V.E. Letter Recognition Program is similar to an employee of the month program. Team members are encouraged to send L.O.V.E. notes to other team members during the course of the month. A committee then evaluates the L.O.V.E. notes and selects one to receive the monthly L.O.V.E. Letter. Winners are announced in a surprise ceremony in which the committee visits the winner in his or her department and presents the award. Employees selected for the award receive:
- Parking space in the parking garage for one month
- $100 gift card donated by Fred and Lyndie Hertrich
- 100 points toward Beebe L.O.V.E. Notes Merchandise
- 100th Anniversary History Book: Two Men With a Dream: The Story of Beebe Healthcare
- Letter of congratulations and personal visit from members of the executive team
- Their photo added to the L.O.V.E. Letter wall plaque
- Letter to team member’s director and department recognition
For more information about Beebe Healthcare’s values and how team members live our values every day, go to /our-values. For more information about Beebe’s “Celebrate Excellent Care” program and how you can support Beebe Healthcare, the local non-profit community healthcare system, contact the Foundation at (302) 644-2900.
Beebe Healthcare is a not-for-profit community healthcare system with a charitable mission to encourage healthy living, prevent illness, and restore optimal health for the people who live, work, and visit the communities we serve. The medical center in Lewes is a licensed 210-bed hospital with specialized service lines, including cardiac and vascular, surgical services, medical oncology/hematology and radiation oncology, women's health, and orthopaedic services. Outpatient facilities, conveniently located throughout Sussex County, provide primary care, walk-in care, lab, imaging, and physical rehabilitation services, in addition to Beebe’s home care services. For more information on services offered through Beebe, go to www.beebehealthcare.org. To find out how Beebe Healthcare is creating the next generation of care for the community, go to www.nextgenerationofcare.org.
Caption: Loretta Holtgrewe is presented with the February L.O.V.E. Letter Award.