- Find a Doctor
- Patients & Visitors
Employer: Beebe Medical Group
Location: Coastal Southern Delaware
Specialty: Ob/Gyn BC/BE
Practitioner type: Employed
Preferred education: MD or DO
Accepts Visas: No
Live Where Others Vacation!
Practice Obstetrics & Gynecology in South Coastal Delaware.
Ready to move to the beach? Practice Ob/Gyn in a family-oriented resort area with optimal work-life balance.
- Obstetrician/Gynecologist BC/BE
- Join a women's healthcare practice with seven Ob/Gyns and a Certified Nurse Midwife
- Employed by Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network
- Operations provided; physician focus is on delivering high quality patient care
- Competitive base compensation and incentives using national MGMA guidelines
- Generous benefits, including sign-on, relocation, CME allowances and more
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware. A $180,000,000 system-wide expansion is underway. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent. Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
About Our Location:
- Exceptional quality of life
- Near major metropolitan areas, Philadelphia, DC, Baltimore, NYC
- Safe, family-friendly beach resorts
- Low property taxes; no state sales or personal property taxes
- Low overall coastal cost of living
- Private, charter and public school choices
- Recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and bike paths.
- Cultural offerings range from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining
About Beebe Healthcare:
- Progressive, high quality care and patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, da Vinci Xi robot, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing
Email cover letter and CV to: PhysicianRecruitment@BeebeHealthcare.org
Phone: (302) 313-2300
Fax: (302) 644-3560
Beebe Medical Group Administrative Office
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 103
Lewes, DE 19958
Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free. This is not a visa opportunity.