- Find a Doctor
- Emergency Care
- Home Care
- Outpatient Services
- Women's Health
- Vascular & Vein Center
- Patients & Visitors
- Publications & News
Orthopaedic Patient Care Information
Your orthopaedic surgeon will discuss your options to help you select the best plan so you can get back to enjoying your active life.
Advanced Orthopaedic Care
Orthopaedic surgeons perform many types of surgeries. The most common procedures are:
- Arthroscopy – using special cameras and equipment to visualize, diagnose, and treat problems inside the joint.
- Fusion – a process by which bones are fused or "welded" together with bone grafts and internal devices, such as metal rods, to heal into a single solid bone.
- Internal Fixation – used to hold the broken pieces of bone in proper position with metal plates, pins, or screws while the bone is healing.
- Osteotomy – correcting a bone deformity by cutting and repositioning the bone.
- Soft-tissue Repair – mending of soft tissue, such as torn ligaments or tendons
- Joint Replacement – removal of an arthritic or damaged joint and replacing it with an artificial joint, which is called a prosthesis. There are three types of joint replacement – partial, total, and revision.
- Spine – surgical spine treatment includes traditional fusion, laminectomy, and diskectomy procedures as well as minimally invasive
Other Services You May Need
Beebe HealthyBack - a non-surgical program for people with neck and back pain.