- Gull House - Adult Activities Center
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Services
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Surgery Team
- Cardiac Diagnostic Tests & Monitoring
- Cardiac Rehab
- Electrophysiology Services
- Interventional Cardiology
- Ornish Lifestyle Medicine
- Vascular Services
- Beebe Vein Center
- Diabetes Management & Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Emergency Services
- Home Care Services
- Hospital Medicine Program
- Lab Express
- Neurology/Stroke Services Program
- Oncology Services
- Orthopaedic Services
- Outpatient Services
- Physical Rehabilitation Services
- Population Health Department
- Respiratory Services
- Surgical Services
- Urology Services
- Walk-In Care
- Wellness Centers
- Women's Health
- Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
Respiratory Care Services
Beebe Healthcare's Respiratory Care Services helps patients with chronic breathing problems breathe better.
If you suffer from a breathing disorder such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Beebe Healthcare's team of licensed respiratory therapists and board-certified pulmonologists are here to help.
We provide treatment, rehabilitation, education, emotional support, and a variety of pulmonary diagnostic tests. Our team is dedicated to helping you understand your condition and live a better life.
Services offered include:
- Beebe Healthcare is the first hospital in the state of Delaware to offer bronchial thermoplasty. Bronchial thermoplasty (BT) delivered by the Alair™ System, is a safe outpatient procedure for the treatment of severe asthma in adult patients 18 years and older whose asthma is not well controlled with inhaled corticosteroids and long-acting beta-agonists.
- Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) is a minimally invasive procedure used in the diagnosis of lung cancer, infections, and other diseases causing enlarged lymph nodes in the chest.
- Navigational bronchoscopy finds and reaches tumors located in the periphery of the lungs.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation is a program designed with you in mind. A specialized exercise physiologist works with you to improve and optimize your overall lung health and quality of living. This is done under the supervision of a board-certified pulmonologist.
How can I learn more about BT?
To learn more about BT, and to find a BT Clinic and treating physician near you, visit www.BTforAsthma.com (in the upper right enter your zip code).How can I learn more about BT?
To learn more about BT, and to find a BT Clinic and treating physician near you, visit www.BTforAsthma.com (in the upper right enter
Better Breathers Club
Third Wednesday of Each Month from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Lewes Public Library
A support group for those with pulmonary diseases. Information on pulmonary disease and treatments is presented by respiratory therapists, physicians, dietitians, and pharmacists. Attendees suggest topics to discuss. For information, call (302) 645-3298.