- Find a Doctor
- Emergency Care
- Home Care
- Outpatient Services
- Women's Health
- Vascular & Vein Center
- Patients & Visitors
- The Beebe Bite
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- Patient Information
- Gift Shop
- Charity and Financial Assistance
- Beebe is LGBTQ Inclusive
Employer: Beebe Healthcare
Location: Coastal Southern Delaware
Specialty: Dermatologist BE/BC
Practitioner type: Full time, employed
Preferred education: MD or DO
Big City Medicine. Small Town Charm.
Practice at the Beach in coastal Delaware!
Ready to move to the beach? Practice Dermatology in a family-oriented resort area with work-life balance.
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware. The area has a five-year projected population growth rate of 9.2%. Beebe has a $180,000,000 system-wide expansion underway.
- Dermatologist BE/BC
- General dermatology and surgical dermatology in an established practice with a large paient base; be busy right away.
- Mohs surgery a plus
- Great office location
- Employed by Beebe Medical Group, a large multi-specialty hospital network.
- Competitive salary with incentives and generous benefits package
About Beebe Healthcare
- Beebe Healthcare is progressive, with high patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, da Vinci XI robotic surgical system, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site
About the Area
- Smart, safe and progressive, family-friendly environment
- Exceptional quality of life
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles
- Relaxed community where recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling
- Cultural offerings range from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining
- Private, charter and public school options
- Low taxes, no sales tax; low cost of living
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC
Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
Email cover letter and CV to:
Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services
Beebe Healthcare Medical Group Administration
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102
Lewes, DE 19958
Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free. This is not a visa opportunity.