- Find a Doctor
- Patients & Visitors
Specialty: Gastroenterology BC/BE
Employer: Beebe Medical Group
Location: 424 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE 19958
Practitioner type: Full time, employed (not a visa opportunity)
Education: MD or DO
Contact Person: Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 302-313-2300, ext 2101/2113
Big City Medicine. Small Town Charm.
Practice Gastroenterology at the Beach in Coastal Delaware!
Ready to move to the beach? Beebe Healthcare offers GI opportunities in this family-oriented resort area with work-life balance.
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware. The area has a five-year projected population growth rate of 9.2 percent, and a $180 million system-wide expansion is underway.
- Opportunities for two BE/BC Gastroenterologists; practice is expanding
- Join a single specialty group of six GIs with equal call
- Practice in a newly renovated medical office
- Procedures are done in outpatient surgery center, endoscopy center, and specialty suite in the hospital
- Office EMR: Athena; Hospital EMR: Cerner; Endo EMR: Cerner/SurgiNet
- Employed opportunities within Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network
- Competitive salaries with incentives and generous benefits packages
About Beebe Healthcare www.beebehealthcare.org
- Beebe is progressive, with high patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, da Vinci XI robotic surgical system, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site
About the Area
- Smart, safe and progressive, family-friendly Southern Delaware
- Exceptional quality of life
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles
- Relaxed community where recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling
- Cultural offerings range from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining
- Private, charter and public school options
- Low taxes and no sales tax; low cost of living
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC
Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
Email cover letter and CV to:
Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services
Beebe Medical Group Administration
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102
Lewes, DE 19958
Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free. This is not a visa opportunity.