- Find a Doctor
- Patients & Visitors
Intensivist/Critical Care Opportunity
Employer: Beebe Healthcare
Location: Coastal Southern Delaware
Specialty: Intensivist, BC/BE
Practitioner type: Full time, employed
Preferred education: MD or DO
Intensivist opportunity in coastal Delaware.
Bring your family to the beach and call it home!
At Beebe Healthcare, in coastal southern Delaware, award-winning healthcare goes hand-in-hand with an exceptional quality of life. Join our Pulmonary and Hospitalist teams to provide critical care medicine in Beebe’s 20-bed ICU.
Beebe is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital, planned multi-million dollar expansion, and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware. The area’s population is increasing and has a five-year projected 9.2% growth rate.
- Intensivist BC/BE with strong clinical skills and excellent bedside manner
- Excellent opportunity in area of concentrated expansion
- Beebe's ICU has neuro, surgical and cardiac patients, and has technology unique to our hospital size (Cardiohelp, Impella, EV 1000, Vigilance, CCRT)
- 100 percent inpatient coverage
- Employed within Beebe Medical Group, our multi-specialty hospital physician network, offering a competitive compensation with generous benefits package
- Competitive compensation with incentives and generous benefits package
- Cerner EMR in hospital
Beebe Healthcare: www.beebehealthcare.org
- Beebe is progressive and growing quickly, with high patient satisfaction
- Healthgrades® 5-Star Recipient for 2017: Stroke, Pneumonia, Respiratory Failure, Sepsis, Total Knee Replacement, Spinal Fusion, Total Hip Replacement
- Named one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Procedures™in 2017 by Healthgrades®
- 20-bed ICU, cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, hyperbaric changers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site
About the Area
- Smart, safe and progressive, family-friendly environment
- Exceptional quality of life
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles
- Relaxed community where recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling
- Cultural offerings range from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining
- Private, charter and public school options
- Low taxes and no sales tax; low cost of living
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC
Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
Email cover letter and CV to:
Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services
Beebe Medical Group Administration
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102
Lewes, DE 19958
Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free. This is not a visa opportunity.