- Find a Doctor
- Patients & Visitors
Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity
Employer: Beebe Healthcare
Location: Coastal Southern Delaware
Specialty: Pulmonology/CC, BC/BE
Practitioner type: Full time, employed
Preferred education: MD or DO
Contact Person: Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Where Others Vacation!
Practice Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine in South Coastal Delaware.
Walk into an award-winning, busy, successful Pulmonology/CC practice in a family-oriented beach resort area with optimal work-life balance.
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware, and a $183,000,000 system-wide expansion is underway. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent.
- Pulmonology/CC physicians BE/BC
- Opportunities in area of concentrated expansion
- A blend of inpatient ICU coverage and an outpatient practice
- Nurse practitioner support
- Beebe’s ICU has neuro, surgical and cardiac patients, and has technology unique to our hospital size (Cardiohelp, Impella, EV 1000, Vigilance, CRRT)
- Healthgrades Pulmonary Care Excellence Award and Top 10% in the nation for Overall Pulmonary Services for three years in a row (2017-2019)
- Certification of pulmonary rehabilitation program by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Employed by Beebe Medical Group, a multi-specialty hospital physician network
- Competitive salary with incentives and generous benefits package, including relocation and CME allowances
About Beebe Healthcare:
- Beebe is progressive, with high patient satisfaction
- 20-bed advanced ICU, hyperbaric chambers, cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, da Vinci Xi robot, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET CT Scan, 3D mammography
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site
About Our Location:
- Smart, safe and progressive, family-friendly environment
- Exceptional quality of life
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles
- Relaxed community where recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling
- Cultural offerings range from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining
- Private, charter and public school options
- Low taxes and no sales tax; low cost of living
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC
Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
Email cover letter and CV to:
Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services
Beebe Medical Group Administration
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102
Lewes, DE 19958
Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free. Visa candidates are welcome.