- Find a Doctor
- Emergency Care
- Home Care
- Outpatient Services
- Women's Health
- Vascular & Vein Center
- Patients & Visitors
- The Beebe Bite
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- Patient Information
- Gift Shop
- Charity and Financial Assistance
- Beebe is LGBTQ Inclusive
Student Volunteer Program
If you are a student interested in healthcare and you enjoy helping others, our student volunteer program at Beebe Healthcare provides an excellent opportunity to get involved.
The Student Volunteer Program is designed to offer students a meaningful educational experience by volunteering in their local community hospital. Students have the opportunity to learn about various healthcare careers while combining hands-on tasks within a variety of placement areas within the hospital. This program encourages students to become our next generation of healthcare leaders, while learning valuable life skills in compassion and kindness to serve our patients and community.
Beebe has a year-round program for high school students ages 14-18. The summer program includes high school students ages 14 to 18 and college students in their freshmen through senior years of undergraduate studies. Year-round participants must commit to at least 50 hours of service over six months. Summer participants must be available for at least seven of the nine weeks during the summer program and commit to at least 50 hours of service during that time.
2019 Summer Program
Online applications will open in March 2019. The link will close once the number of applications received meets the current needs. Check back for more information.
2018-2019 Year Round Program
At this time, the student program is closed as we assess the needs of the organization. Please check back periodically for updates.
Student Volunteer Application Requirements
- Complete the online application Student Volunteer Application (At this time, the student program is closed as we assess the needs of the organization. Please check back periodically for updates.)
- Complete the onboarding documentation Student Onboarding Docs
- Register and attend a telephone interview and an orientation
- Provide documentation on receiving a current flu vaccination
- The hospital administers a Tuberculosis/TB Skin tests at orientation. For minor students, a parental consent form will have to be completed.
- Complete state and federal background checks. Forms are filled out at orientation.
All of the above requirements and forms must be submitted as part of the application process and completed prior to volunteering.
Please note: Beebe Healthcare Volunteer Services cannot accept applications for court-ordered community service hours.