- Find a Doctor
- Gull House - Adult Activities Center
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Services
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Surgery Team
- Cardiac Diagnostic Tests & Monitoring
- Cardiac Rehab
- Electrophysiology Services
- Interventional Cardiology
- Ornish Lifestyle Medicine
- Vascular Services
- Beebe Vein Center
- Diabetes Management & Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Emergency Services
- Home Care Services
- Hospital Medicine Program
- Lab Express
- Neurology/Stroke Services Program
- Oncology Services
- Orthopaedic Services
- Outpatient Services
- Physical Rehabilitation Services
- Population Health Department
- Respiratory Services
- Surgical Services
- Urology Services
- Walk-In Care
- Wellness Centers
- Women's Health
- Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Patients & Visitors
- The Beebe Bite
- Patient Information
- Patient Surgery Information
- Patient Safety
- Patient's Rights
- Medical Records / Health Information Management
- Visitor Information
- Web Security
- Charity and Financial Assistance
Student Volunteer Program
Students Help Beebe Thrive
There are many opportunities to become a student volunteer. All student volunteers are offered the opportunity to explore and gain experience in a healthcare environment. Many students credit the time spent as a Beebe Student Volunteer solidified their decision to continue their education in a healthcare field.
2018 Summer Student Program
Applications closed at this time.
Beebe Summer Student program is preparing for the Summer 2018. Are you a student who is interested in volunteering this summer? If so, fill out a summer student application (starting March 15). This is a great chance to explore the hospital, see if healthcare is the career path to pursue and our chance to positively influence our next generation of caregivers – YOU!
Here are the details:
- Fill out a Summer Student application. Applications closed at this time.
- Summer program is from June 18 to August 17, 2018.
- Students are required to do at least 7 of the 9 weeks and volunteer twice a week for a 4-hour shift, either 8 a.m. to noon, or noon to 4 p.m. No full days.
- Students must be at least 14 years old by June 18.
- Fill out the Survey sent to your personal email after the application is received. You can choose interview and orientation dates at the end of the survey.
- Participate in a telephone interview where interest and assignments are discussed.
- Attend a 4.5 hour orientation. During that time, training and start dates are assigned.