- Find a Doctor
- Patients & Visitors
Volunteer with Beebe Auxiliary
The Beebe Auxiliary was founded in 1936 with the sole purpose to promote and advance the welfare of Beebe and its patients. The Auxiliary members accomplish this purpose by volunteering in the Gift Shop, Beebe Treasure Chest Thrift Store, Arts & Crafts groups, and the Information Desks at the main campus of the hospital.
If you are interested in these positions, please complete these steps to begin:
- Fill out this online application (Beebe Auxiliary Volunteer Application).
- Fill out the Survey sent to your personal email several days after the application is received. At the end of this survey, you will be given a chance to choose interview and orientation dates.
- Participate in a telephone interview where interest and assignments are discussed.
- Attend a 4.5 hour orientation.
- Set up training and start dates for department where assigned.
To learn more about the Auxiliary, CLICK HERE.