- Find a Doctor
- Gull House - Adult Activities Center
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Services
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Surgery Team
- Cardiac Diagnostic Tests & Monitoring
- Cardiac Rehab
- Electrophysiology Services
- Interventional Cardiology
- Ornish Lifestyle Medicine
- Vascular Services
- Beebe Vein Center
- Diabetes Management & Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Emergency Services
- Home Care Services
- Hospital Medicine Program
- Lab Express
- Neurology/Stroke Services Program
- Oncology Services
- Orthopaedic Services
- Outpatient Services
- Physical Rehabilitation Services
- Population Health Department
- Respiratory Services
- Surgical Services
- Urology Services
- Walk-In Care
- Wellness Centers
- Women's Health
- Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Patients & Visitors
- Gift Shop
- The Beebe Bite
- Patient Information
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- Patient Surgery Information
- Patient Safety
- Patient's Rights
- Medical Records / Health Information Management
- Web Security
- Charity and Financial Assistance
Volunteer with Beebe Auxiliary
Put a Smile on a Patient's Face with Beebe Auxiliary
The Beebe Auxiliary was founded in 1936 with the sole purpose to promote and advance the welfare of Beebe and its patients. The Auxiliary members accomplish this purpose by volunteering in the Gift Shop, Beebe Treasure Chest Thrift Store, Arts & Crafts groups, and the Information Desks at the main campus of the hospital.
If you are interested in these positions, please complete these steps to begin:
- Fill out this online application (Beebe Auxiliary Volunteer Application).
- Fill out the Survey sent to your personal email several days after the application is received. At the end of this survey, you will be given a chance to choose interview and orientation dates.
- Participate in a telephone interview where interest and assignments are discussed.
- Attend a 4.5 hour orientation.
- Set up training and start dates for department where assigned.
To learn more about the Auxiliary, CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Volunteer Services Office at (302) 645-3531 or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.