- Find a Doctor
- Patients & Visitors
Volunteer with Beebe Medical Foundation
Since it was established in 1989, Beebe Medical Foundation has been raising money to help our independent, not-for-profit hospital. Beebe Healthcare could not serve our growing community without local philanthropy and volunteer support.
The Foundation has many ways to volunteer and assist them with their goals. There are events such as the annual Beach Bash, four major golf tournaments, the Beebe Ball, and even volunteering within the office to help with the day-to-day operations. FIND OUT MORE about the Beebe Medical Foundation!
- Fill out this online application ( Foundation Volunteer Application.).
- Fill out the Survey sent to your personal email several days after the application is received. At the end of this survey, you will be given a chance to choose interview and orientation dates.
- Participate in a telephone interview where interest and assignments are discussed.
- Attend a 4.5 hour orientation.
- Set up training and start dates for department where assigned.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Volunteer Services Office at (302) 645-3531 or email questions to email@example.com.