Sussex County is Our Specialty. Make Beebe Yours.
You’re the best. We want you to work for us.
Working for Beebe, you'll have exciting career opportunities, supportive and progressive leadership, an excellent patient-focused environment, and access to leading-edge technology.
Learn About Beebe Healthcare
What We Offer
Joining Beebe means joining an excellent healthcare team that achieves big things and rewards hard work and dedication. You’ll have multiple work/pay options, including:
- Flexible schedules and shifts available based on the needs of the department
- Full-time/comprehensive benefits
- Part-time/pro-rated benefits
- Competitive shift differential
Join us now to take advantage of our excellent benefits and compensation package. Beebe Healthcare is committed to hiring qualified professionals who provide the best patient care in the region.
Upcoming Career Events
Sign-On Bonuses (updated 8/15/2023)
Am I eligible for a sign on bonus?
Any candidate who applies, interviews, and is hired into a sign-on eligible position will receive a sign-on bonus.
What do I have to do?
- Submit an online application for an open position via the links above.
- List the person’s name who referred you on the application to Beebe Healthcare in the “How did you hear about us?” section.
- Commit to 2 years in the same role and status as you’re hired into.
- Casual/per diem are not eligible for a sign on bonus.
What else do I need to know?
- The positions with the $20,000 sign on bonus must have two (2) or more years of experience
- All other RN positions require one year.
- All other positions do not have a work experience requirement.
- Bonus payments are subject to all applicable taxes.
- Sign on program may be amended or closed based on recruitment needs
- Please see our flyer for the most current information