Sussex County is Our Specialty
Attracting and retaining the best healthcare professionals is Beebe Healthcare's top priority. We offer an excellent patient-focused environment, exciting career opportunities, and leading-edge technology with supportive, progressive leadership.
EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1, 2021 Beebe Healthcare and Beebe Medical Group will require all applicants (including contractors, travelers, consultants) to have an annual flu vaccine and to have a completed COVID-19 vaccine series prior to start date, with the exception for individuals with medical (medical contra indications) and religious exemptions.
Learn About Beebe Healthcare
Our clinical expertise strives to surpass patient expectations.
Joining Beebe Healthcare means joining an excellent healthcare team that is deeply committed to the community. Our patient-centered culture is recognized on a daily basis through our patient satisfaction surveys.
A variety of work/pay options are designed to meet the needs of team members, including:
- Flexible schedules and shifts available based on the needs of the department
- Full-time/comprehensive benefits
- Part-time/pro-rated benefits
- Competitive shift differential
Join us now to take advantage of our excellent benefits and compensation package. Beebe Healthcare is committed to hiring qualified professionals who provide the best patient care in the region.
We are committed to providing a competent workforce to ensure safe, quality care for our patients.
It is the policy of Beebe Healthcare to afford equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran's status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected characteristic, except where a bonafide occupational qualification exists, in accordance with applicable laws. This equal opportunity policy applies to all policies, procedures, and practices pertaining to team members at Beebe Healthcare.
Learn more about the Beebe Values.
Upcoming Career Events
Sign On Bonuses (updated 12/21/22)
Am I eligible for a sign on bonus?
Any candidate who applies, interviews, and is hired will receive a sign on bonus.
What do I have to do?
- Submit an online application for an open position via the links above.
- List the person’s name who referred you on the application to Beebe Healthcare in the “How did you hear about us?” section.
- Commit to 2 years in the same role and status as you’re hired into.
- Casual/per diem are not eligible for a sign on bonus.
What else do I need to know?
- The positions with the $20,000 sign on bonus must have two (2) or more years of experience
- All other RN positions require one year.
- All other positions do not have a work experience requirement.
- Bonus payments are subject to all applicable taxes.
- Sign on program may be amended or closed based on recruitment needs.
Get to Know Beebe
To enjoy more Beebe videos, click here to go to our YouTube page.