Employer: Beebe Healthcare
Location: Coastal Southern Delaware
Specialty: Urologist BE/BC
Practitioner type: Full time, employed
Preferred education: MD or DO
Live Where Others Vacation!
Practice Urology in South Coastal Delaware.
Walk into a busy, successful Urology practice in a family-oriented beach resort area with work-life balance.
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware. The area has a five-year projected 9.2% population growth rate, and a $240,000,000 system-wide expansion is underway.
- Urologist BE/BC
- Join a clinical team of two highly regarded urologists and a PA.
- Well-established, general inpatient and outpatient practice
- Robotics required
- Employed by Beebe Medical Group, a large multi-specialty hospital network.
- Competitive salary with incentives and generous benefits package
About Beebe Healthcare:
- Beebe Healthcare is progressive, with high patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, da Vinci XI robotic surgical system, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site
About Our Location:
- Smart, safe and progressive, family-friendly environment
- Exceptional quality of life
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles
- Relaxed community where recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling
- Cultural offerings range from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining
- Private, charter and public school options
- Low taxes, no sales tax; low cost of living
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC
Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
Email cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
Phone: (302) 313-2300
Fax: (302) 644-3560
Beebe Medical Group Administrative Office
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102
Lewes, DE 19958
Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free. This is not a visa opportunity.