Encouraging Healthy Living
Beebe's Population Health Department supports our charitable mission to encourage healthy living and prevent illness among residents and visitors to our community. Beebe provides a range of free health screenings throughout our community, including blood pressure, cholesterol, osteoporosis, and skin cancer screenings. To schedule screenings for your group or event, please contact Population Health via email: email@example.com or by phone: 302-645-3337.
Ways that Beebe is serving the community.
- Community Needs Assessment: A community needs assessment identifies the strengths and resources available in the community to meet the needs of children, youth, and families. The assessment focuses on the capabilities of the community, including its citizens, agencies, and organizations. Read the 2019 Community Needs Assessment Update. View the 2019 Implementation plan.
- File of Life: The File of Life believes that everyone should receive prompt, quality medical care, especially when it matters most – in an emergency. This product is designed to make the difference between life and death by providing absolutely vital information to first responders. Download your File of Life.
- Health Screenings: Beebe is proud to provide free health screenings for the community. We participate in community events and host health fairs throughout the year. See upcoming Free Screenings near you. Know when you should have a screening: Health Screening Checklist.
- Save A Life: Register for a free CPR class.
- Finding Support: We all need support systems in our lives. If you are struggling with a condition or following a procedure, we likely have a group to help. Check out our free Support Groups.
- Beebe offers the CAREs Program: a transitional care program in which specialized medical professionals assist people with chronic illnesses in learning how to manage their medical conditions so that they can stay at home and be as healthy as they can be.
- Beebe Goes Purple: Each year, Beebe works with community partners to raise awareness of substance abuse and reduce the stigma surrounding addiction. By “Going Purple,” the community can make a difference, celebrating life and supporting one another.
- Request a Beebe Speaker
- Meet the Nurse Navigators. Beebe Healthcare is proud to offer Nurse Navigators to help answer questions and guide patients along their health journey.
As part of working to improve your health, Beebe Healthcare and Beebe Medical Group offer the Advanced Care Clinic where patients who have been discharged from the hospital and need follow-up within 7-10 days can see a care provider if they cannot get into another practice.
Have questions about whether to go to the Emergency Department or a Walk-In? Looking for resources for a current patient? Start here.