Ready to move to the beach?
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed medical center, solid growth, and a $200 million expansion underway. We’re located in the family friendly coastal area where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Delaware Bay, and where you’ll find an optimum work-life balance, offering a challenging, rewarding medical career and an active lifestyle. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent.
Opportunities for Board Certified & Board Eligible Physicians
- ENT (Otolaryngology)
- Family Medicine Residency Physician Leader
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncologist/Hematologist
About Beebe Healthcare
- Progressive, high quality care and patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET/CT, da Vinci Xi robot, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site
*Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
Beebe Medical Group Administrative Office
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102
Lewes, DE 19958