To apply, send cover letter and CV to:
Beebe Medical Group Administrative Office
Beebe Medical Group, a growing, progressive, not-for-profit community health system in south coastal Delaware is seeking qualified physicians to join our team. Most positions require candidates to be board eligible or board certified.
- Family Medicine Physicians
- Gastroenterology Physicians
- General Surgeon
- Internal Medicine Physicians
- OB/GYN and OB Hospitalists
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Pulmonary Critical Care Intensivist
- Urgent Care/Walk-In Physicians
About this Opportunity
- Be a part of a growing, integrated, and comprehensive healthcare system.
- Enjoy working with a team of dynamic, talented, and supportive providers
- Attain competitive pay, productivity incentives, relocation, sign-on bonus
- CME/professional allowance
- Receive benefits: health, dental, vision, 403b with match
- Variety of schedules available
- Get great referrals
- Jump-start your practice through our marketing efforts
- Many positions offer the opportunity to teach rotating residents from our brand-new Family Medicine Residency Program
- Beebe Healthcare and Beebe Medical Group requires all applicants (including contractors, travelers, and consultants) to have an annual flu vaccine and to have a completed COVID-19 vaccine series prior to start date, with the exception of individuals with medical (medical contra indications) and religious exemptions.
Our Mission Statement: Beebe Healthcare's charitable mission is to encourage healthy living, prevent illness, and restore optimal health with the people residing, working, or visiting the communities we serve.
- Beebe Healthcare has been the premier healthcare system serving Sussex County since 1916. Beebe is a flourishing, progressive, 210-licensed-bed, not-for-profit, health system located in beautiful Southern Coastal Delaware.
- Beebe has expanded services to meet the needs of the growing community with the opening of a stand-alone ER, a state-of-the-art Surgical Hospital, two cancer centers, a Center for Breast Health, and a Center for Weight Loss and Bariatric Surgery.
- Beebe Medical Group employs over 250 providers within our specialty care offices, walk-in care centers, family medicine/primary care, and emergency locations.
About the Area
- A welcoming spirit greets you in this quiet yet progressive community, which is the perfect place to work, live, and raise a family
- Situated where the Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean meet Cape Henlopen, our communities offer beautiful beaches, cultural attractions, fine dining, museums, a variety of outdoor activities, and so much more
- Keep a little more in your pocket—there is no personal property tax and no sales tax
- Exceptional schools
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC
Beebe Healthcare. Rich in history, focused on the present, with an eye to the future.
COME JOIN THE EXCITING THINGS HAPPENING HERE IN SUSSEX COUNTY, DELAWARE