Beebe's pediatric neurology team works both in the private practice and in the hospital to provide valuable insight, testing, and diagnosis for your child. The team is experienced treating children who have problems with their nervous system. These problems can start in the brain, spine, nerves, or muscles, and can lead to problems such as seizures, headaches, or developmental delays.
Treating Brain-Related Issues in Children
A Pediatric Neurologist or Child Neurologist treats the neurologic conditions effecting children. These conditions include:
- Seizure disorders, including seizures in newborns, febrile convulsions, and epilepsy
- Medical aspects of head injuries and brain tumors
- Weakness, including cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and nerve muscle disorders
- Headaches, including migraines
- Behavioral disorders, including attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), school failure, autism, and sleep problems
- Developmental disorders, including delayed speech, motor milestones, and coordination issues
- Intellectual disability (formerly called mental retardation)
Meet the Team
We're not finding any locations at this time
Check back soon or view all Locations.