State-of-the-Art Imaging Technology
Your safety is our top priority. When you come to a Beebe care site, you will be asked screening questions and you will have your temperature taken via a forehead scan. In addition, you will see new safety protocols in place, including visual cues for physical distancing and plexiglass at registration counters.
To limit the number of people on-site, each patient will need to make an appointment in advance. If you had an appointment that was canceled, you will be contacted. Additional safety protocols may exist and will be explained to you over the phone during scheduling.
What to Know about Beebe Imaging:
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all Imaging must be scheduled. Call for an appointment: 302-645-3278
- Convenient locations: Beebe Imaging is open at the Margaret H. Rollins Lewes Campus, Rehoboth Health Campus, Millsboro, and Milton
- State-of-the-art imaging technology
- Team of 113 team members at multiple locations
- Services include: Mammograms (3D technology), C-Arm, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, Nuclearn Medicine, PET/CT, Lung Cancer Screenings and Bone Density.