Beebe Walk-In Care locations are open daily, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Pre-registration is not required.
In order to give the best care to everyone, please keep in mind that patients with more urgent and severe medical conditions may be given priority.
Reserve Your Spot
How Can We Help You?
Registration and Visit Preparation
When you preregister for a spot at your local Walk-In Care Center, this is not a traditional appointment. However, we will do our best to see you as close to your given time as possible. You may preregister up to five days in advance. Once you preregister for the spot at the location you desire, you can expect to receive a text message with additional information.
Have your insurance card ready in order to pre-register for your spot. If you do not have insurance, please type N/A in the insurance field in the pop-up window. Once you complete the process, you will receive a text message with a link to a pre-visit registration form. When you arrive, please be sure to have a photo ID and insurance card, if applicable.
Why Choose Beebe Walk-In Care?
Beebe Walk-In Care locations treat these common ailments:
- Eye and ear infections
- Sports physicals (see below)
- Urinary tract and bladder infections
- Sprains and minor injuries
- Minor gastrointestinal complaints
- Skin problems such as minor rashes and burns
- Minor cuts and simple lacerations (stitches must be placed in less than 24 hours)
- Limited medication refills
- Upper respiratory infections such as sore throats. sinus infections, flu, laryngitis, allergies
For sports physicals, you will need a completed DIAA form, and the patient's vaccination record. The cost of the visit will be $49 cash and cannot be billed to insurance.
Beebe does not currently offer testing to patients with no symptoms of COVID-19. If you are symptomatic, please follow the instructions listed above under the scheduling options.
Telemedicine: Virtual Visits
Beebe Walk-In Care offers telemedicine appointments, or virtual visits. Using this technology, you can schedule a video appointment with one of our experienced, compassionate providers. With virtual visits, you can book anytime from anywhere, whether that’s evening hours from a laptop or on-the-go from a mobile device.
Looking for a virtual visit with your primary care provider? Please contact your provider directly to set up an appointment as online scheduling is only available for walk-in, non-emergency, related illnesses.
When is it appropriate to schedule a virtual visit?
- Insect bites/stings
- Back or neck pain
- Other pain (excluding Chest pain/angina)
- Burns (minor)
- Cold sores
- Cough and Cold (without worsening SOB from baseline)
- COVID exposure or symptoms (excluding CP or SOB)
- Nausea/ Vomiting/Diarrhea
- Conjunctivitis/pink eye
- Skin infections (mild)
- Minor injuries (no lacerations or open wounds)