Be Seen. Today.
Beebe Healthcare's vision for Sussex County is to be one of the healthiest counties in the nation. Part of that vision is to make services available to Sussex County residents and visitors when and where they need them. Walk-In Care centers do not replace your primary care physician. Information from visits to the Walk-In Care center can be forwarded to your physician with your permission.
Beebe Healthcare Walk-In Care patients whose physicians are not members of the Beebe Medical Group can have their physicians obtain copies of their medical record by signing a release form at the time of service and by designating the doctor (s) that may obtain the medical record. Beebe Walk-In Care will send the record to the physician if the designated physician requests a copy from the Beebe Walk-In where the patient was seen.
Why Choose Beebe Walk-In Care?
Beebe Walk-In Care locations treat these common ailments:
- Eye and ear infections
- Urinary tract and bladder infections
- Sprains and minor injuries
- Minor gastrointestinal complaints
- Skin problems such as minor rashes and burns
- Minor cuts and simple lacerations (stitches must be placed in less than 24 hours)
- Limited medication refills
- Upper respiratory infections such as sore throats. sinus infections, flu, laryngitis, allergies
Meet the Team
In the event of a life-threatening illness or accident, please call 911. Emergency responders will meet your immediate needs and take you to the appropriate medical facility.
Seek emergency care through 911 for:
- Chest pain or pressure
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe bleeding
- Abdominal pain
- Spine or back injury
- Broken bone
- Severe eye injuries