Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing at Beebe Healthcare
Find out more about the dual enrollment partnership with the University of Delaware.
A Message from Our Program Administrator
In October 2011, the Beebe Board of Directors renamed the School of Nursing to recognize the generous donation of Margaret H. Rollins, Lewes native and long-time supporter of Beebe.
HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY!
$2,000 Award towards the First Nursing Course
The Student Must:
* Be a Delaware Resident
* Be a High School Senior
* Have HS GPA of 3.5 or higher
DEADLINE: MARCH 1
Submit the following to the School of Nursing Office on or before March 1.
of the high school senior year:
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing Application or University of Delaware Dual Applicaiton
- Current high school transcript through the completion of the junior year
- One (1) high school teacher letter of recommendation
- Brief essay on your interest in nursing, experiences in nursing or healthcare, and career goals
SAVE THE DATE.....SPRING OPEN HOUSE!
Saturday, April 13, 2019
10 a.m. - 12 noon
30 minute presentations
Tour the facility
Explore educational opportunites
Talk to student nurses
EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES & EVENTS
Click here for a list of educational opportunites and events
Click here for currently available positions.
DISCOVER THE REWARDS OF A CAREER IN NURSING
"Small class sizes...you get more one-on-one time with the instructor"
"The School of Nursing has a very hands-on style which is very appealing..."
"The School of Nursing has an excellent reputation even at Johns Hopkins."