The O*NET program is the nation's primary source of occupational information. To search the O*NET website the terminology "Registered Nurses" needs to be entered in the Education or Occupational options. Federal regulations require all postsecondary institutions to provide students and prospective students with information on completion and placement rates, licensure, student loan debt information, and campus crime statistics. The diploma in professional nursing is awarded at the completion of the nursing curriculum. This qualifies the graduate to be eligible to take the Registered Nurse NCLEX licensure exam. The code for Registered Nurses is (29-1141-00). ONET (Occupational Information Network)
The information for the School of Nursing at Beebe Healthcare is as follows:
- Class of 2020 on-time completion rate: 67%
- Class of 2019 graduation rate: 64%
- Class of 2019 demographics: 95% female; 5% male / 57% white; 14% black; 10% hispanic/latino; 19% multi-racial
- Class of 2019 job placement rate:100%
- 2020 Title IV Median Student Loan Debt: $11,500
- Private Loan Debt: $0
NCLEX Pass Rates:
- School of Nursing Class of 2019 – 100% & #1 RN Program in the State of Delaware!
- School of Nursing Class of 2018 - 96.15%
- State of Delaware 2019 - 87.5%
- National – 85.36%
Campus crime statistics for the School of Nursing
Institutional Characteristics as well as Enrollment Data for the School of Nursing. A paper copy is available upon request.