The O*NET program is the nation's primary source of occupational information. To search the O*NET website the terminology "Registered Nurses" needs to be entered in the Education or Occupational options. Federal regulations require all postsecondary institutions to provide students and prospective students with information on completion and placement rates, licensure, student loan debt information, and campus crime statistics. The diploma in professional nursing is awarded at the completion of the nursing curriculum. This qualifies the graduate to be eligible to take the Registered Nurse NCLEX licensure exam. The code for Registered Nurses is (29-1141-00). ONET (Occupational Information Network)
The information for the School of Nursing at Beebe Healthcare is as follows:
- Class of 2020 on-time completion rate: 67%
- Class of 2020 demographics: 93% female; 7% male/ 80% white; 3% black; 3% Hispanic/Latino; 14% multi-racial
- Class of 2020 job placement rate: 100%
- 2020 Title IV Median Student Loan Debt: $11,500
- Private Loan Debt: $0
NCLEX Pass Rates:
- School of Nursing Class of 2020 - 100% (#1 RN Program in the State of Delaware!)
- School of Nursing Class of 2019 – 100%
- State of Delaware 2020 - 93.87%
- National – 86.76%
Campus Crime & Fire Safety Report & Safety/Security Policies
Institutional Characteristics as well as Enrollment Data for the School of Nursing. A paper copy is available upon request.
U.S. Department of Education Regulations:
668.43(a)(5)(v) and 668.43(c). 668.43(a)(5)(v) requires educational institutions to provide a list to students of where the education institution has determined the curriculum meets licensure requirements
The diploma nursing program at the Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing meets the state education requirements for a Registered Nurse license in the state of Delaware. Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing has not determined if the diploma nursing program meets the state education requirements in any other state, any U.S. Territory, or the District of Columbia.
The National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) has resources that may be helpful.
- Link to every Nursing Practice Act.
- Link to FAQs regarding the impact of 34 CFR 668.43 on nursing programs.
- Link to the Delaware Board of Nursing : https://dpr.delaware.gov/boards/nursing/