- Find a Doctor
- Emergency Care
- Home Care
- Outpatient Services
- Women's Health
- Vascular & Vein Center
- Patients & Visitors
- The Beebe Bite
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- Patient Information
- Gift Shop
- Charity and Financial Assistance
- Beebe is LGBTQ Inclusive
Beebe Medical Group
Beebe Medical Group, the employed physician entity under Beebe Healthcare, continues its expansion, and is currently comprised of 18 medical specialties in 25 locations throughout southern Delaware, with more than 101 medical providers and 151 support staff.
Beebe Medical Group, formerly called Beebe Physician Network, provides expert care in the community and at Beebe Healthcare's Medical Center in Lewes.
Hospital-based providers include:
- Hospital Medicine - hospitalist physician division and its nurse practitioners
- Observation Unit nurse practitioners
- Neonatal nurse practitioners with the Women’s Health Department
- Dr. Abraham Scheer, the Board-Certified neurologist who oversees Beebe’s accredited Stroke Center.
Beebe Medical Group also staffs Walk-In Care locations.